2015年8月4日星期二

Turning twenty-one...

A day I shall always remember is the day when I celebrated my tenth birthday. All my friends and relatives were invited to the birthday party

Before the party i was worried , What if my food doesn't turn out nice? What if I look ugly for my own party.... What if my friends all not show up in the end!? I think i was too nervous in my 21 birthday party,, oppsssss!  because I have no ideas. Luckily THANKS BESTIE fAMILY AND MY BF ,Anyway all my worries turned out to be unnecessary in the end, thanks to the many many help for my birthday preparation ,

 

I bought the "21" balloons bought it from Taobao as well,



Overall, a bigggggg thank you everyone for making my party a success, for your well wishes, and for making that night so special for me :]
FINALLY 21!
Lots of love,

没有评论:

发表评论