2013年6月27日星期四

June / Sunway theme park

Went Bran house for party

Thanks our personal chef ~ Zheyi
   We enjoy @ Bran house in the might-night xD 

Another day~ Sunway with my gang!
& congrats mun hong back from NS :)


Yeah~~ Reach Sunway lagoon water park








Waiting our lunch ~ Subway 



:* All my babe!

One day trip is over!!

Couple~ stay sweet <3 font="" nbsp="">

BFF 
 Mun hong &; Loke


Our nice shoes xP
After waterpark we had Dinner @  Ssuhi zanami 
Deliciousness            

I had Tenpura Udon with Salmon Mentaiyaki as my dinner  ~ Wau~ yummyyyy

Hmmm, i perfect sushi is best for dinner or lunch
not so much oily n frying  :)              
After dinner we had dessert time! Yipeee~



Tired / sleepy 
 Good monday for me! Masktime before sleep zzzzz..
Goodnight guys :*



By : Agnes Tang


没有评论:

发表评论